Friday, March 23, 2012

3/23/12

After that , the change was complete. After that love that we made, everything changed. We acted as if though we didn't exist, like we were complete strangers to each other. That passionate night we spent together meant nothing to us or that's at least how we make it seem. We both went our own ways. Although we both knew deep down that we wanted another round. We wouldn't have asked for it, we just hoped it would come along. I guess the temptation was to great to handle for us. The lust was to much to forget about. I wonder if you still think about it like I do. I wonder if you liked it as much as I did. I wonder if you liked it as much as you claimed you did. You said you loved every second of it and honestly I think I did too, even though we never got a chance to finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment